Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Music...


Man I love music. The right music can make or break your day! I was lucky enough to catch Austin City Limits saturday night and it was coldplay, it's the second time I've seen that one, last time being on Christmas Eve. The song with Michael Stipe and Chris Martin is priceless (the video above) that is an amazing song, that I'll probably have on repeat tomorrow. I love Chris Martin, not for his good looks, because he ain't all that handsome, but for the passion he appears to have for his music. He's not trying to look good, he's just enjoying what he's doing, and sings from his gut....Michael Stipe that's pretty much a given, everybody knows that....right?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Okay, I gotta watch this. I need to search Tivo and see if it is coming on again.

Oh, and I love that song. I think I am gonna need to find that on iTunes!

Jodi said...

You must have the michael stipe/coldplay version it is clearly the best!