Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Creativity....

I sure could use some of that. I am a creative person, so therefor, I must make all my christmas cards. Yep I need to make 80 cards, and for me to feel fullfilled they must be done at least 3 weeks before christmas, that leaves me with very little time. I was informed today that this years Army National Guard Christmas party is a dress up affair. I am praying it's not a formal. Back in the day I was all about the formal attire, but now that I am in my mid 30's I am so over it. Doesn't help I've been in 8 weddings including my own.....yowza, I've done my fair share of fancy dressin up. I am sure my husband would be rather disappointed if I didn't attend as I have in years past. I've been to some that were fun, but for the most part they are rather boring and snooty. Not down with it!

Have I mentioned lately how incredibly BORING my job is? I do it well and effeciently for the most part, but GOOD LORD it's amazingly boring. Thank God for the occasional personal e-mail that breaks up the day or it's quite possible I would lose my freakin mind. Oh and Jesus Jams, Coldplay, Green Day and Jack Johnson......save me from losing it as well. My pink ipod, I could not live without. Oh and having good conversations with my co-workers helps also. Thank goodness they all aren't crazy. I mean there are a few that are a little off, but for the most part they are all interesting and intelligent people.

Ok so it's 11pm, Perry's still awake talking to himself and I feel this overwhelming desire to go be creative. So hopefully the kid will fall asleep and I won't be up until the wee hours creating some sort of master piece....I really feel the need to alter something......look out nothing is safe! Seriously considering making my Christmas cards out of Giant Altered playing cards. Oh you think I am joking......don't challenge me, cause I will make it happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.

Anonymous said...

Hiya ##NAME##, just thought I'd say great post titled ##TITLE##. I'm looking for ##LINK## and I ended up here accidentally but I will make sure I return soon. Looking for in addition will keep me busy for a few hours.