Friday, August 17, 2007

Top Secret Mission round 2

Completed. And let me tell you, there is ALOT of stupid criminals in Butler County. I shouldn't call them stupid they go to great lengths to get into the trouble they get into, they just make really bad choices. Heres to making good choices and staying out of jail. Visited the jail last week and lemme tell ya, it's cleaner than a hospital, but incredibly sad.....as in depressing. Which I suppose it's not suppose to be loads of fun. Heres what they feed those in isolation. I was offered a taste, and thank God I declined now that I see the ingredients. BARF!

Warden Burger Recipe
1 large can tomato paste
13 pounds of flour
3 pounds dry milk
13 pounds oatmeal (or oats)
19 pounds beans
30 pounds ground turkey a pinch of salt
Mix with the following items that need to be shredded or ground semi-fine:
13 pounds cabbage
13 pounds carrots
13 pounds potatoes
5 pounds onions
Cook (bake) for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.Serve with two slices of bread. Makes about 144, 8-9 ounce servings. (Enough to feed to 48 inmates, 3 times a day.)

Off camping this weekend. Stay out of trouble people, jail is no picnic!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WE are smart enough to know that jail (by just hearing about it) is no picnic. Which begs to ask the question, "Why do criminals keep going back?". I think I might go look up the definition of 'stupid' in the dictionary, that will probably answer my question.