Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Drowning.....

I feel like I'm drowning in the business of life. There are little things that give me air to breath. Like hearing a friend from church just had a beautiful baby girl. She's having major surgery as I type this so send up some words for her and her family, she was just born on Thursday, she's strong and should be fine. Her name is Caroline Grace Baker....such a great name!

Another little thing was Perry was so pleased with how I decorated his 3 ring binder for school he hugged it. I was afraid he'd hate it and think it was dorky. Might as well take full advantage of fun alterable school supplies while I can, someday he will think it's dorky. I'll post a picture of it later.

The anticipation of my class reunion helps me to breathe. Getting a nice e-mail from one of my peeps who can't make it because of surgery. Letting me and a few of my other friends know how encouraging we've been these past couple months while planning gave him the strength to do life a little more responsibly. Happy Tuesday!

No comments: