Friday, July 27, 2007

Catching my Breathe



This song was the theme song for Cincykids this year. Matt Redman could sing the phonebook and God would show up. I'm convinced of this. He wasn't there but they played his song with words much like this, and the kids worshipped....it was good stuff. This could very well be my very first post with 2 videos....
I know that's more excitement than you non-comment leaving lurkers can handle. That excludes Heather she always leaves me some love. The rest of you are just as wierd....errr...I mean as busy as I am and read blogs but don't comment. Every once in a while it's fun to see who gives a crap about my busy life. Anyways that's the other song they sang at Cincykids, and it's beautiful. Salvador isn't bad to look at either.
OK heres my PSA for the month: If you'd like to go camping near your home at a place you don't think anyone will be camping at, well because it's raining and it's close to your home...call ahead. Apparently this place is happening, and booked for the next 3 weekends.....WHO KNEW? So because I ain't camping this weekend I'll use that time to catch my breathe, maybe clean my house cause it's rather funky. Or just throw some water in the camelback and go hiking at the park I'm suppose to be camping at....they can't keep me out! Crazy campers!

No comments: