Sunday, December 31, 2006

Year in Review

So I was looking over last years blog posts. And I'd say the most significant things that happened in the past year was Perrys diagnoses, and him not getting into Springer. So good to have that to look back on and see God moving through it all. So cool. I said in one post that if Perry didn't get into Springer that I'd not only be disappointed but I'd be devastated. Seems that God protected me from devastation. Seems with him not getting into Springer, it gave me the oppurtunity to put some trust into the public school system and let them see what they could do for him, and I am more than pleased with the results. Seems God put all the right people in place, and it worked out better.
This verse was fairly significant.....
1 Samuel 14:7 "Do all that you have in mind....go ahead, I am with you heart and soul."
So significant I put it at the top of my Christmas letter. I think I'll keep it in mind for the beginning of the new year. Perry has seemed to have matured this year as well, doesn't stress me out quite as much and seems to have learned to respond to me more often than never. So heres to a great stressfree new year......see ya 2006..........HELLO 2007!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: