Sunday, December 03, 2006

Amazed by You....

You dance over me while I am unaware
You sing all around but I never hear the sound

Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
Lord I'm amazed by You
And how You love me

You paint the morning sky with miracles in mind
My hope will always stand
For You hold me in Your hand

How deep how wide
How great is Your love for me

Ever get the feeling during worship at church that it's just you and God? I do pretty often. God knows that's where he has my full attention, during worship music, now matter where I am, but mostly during sunday morning worship. Such an awesome feeling. These lyric really spoke to me this morning, I think he was preparing my heart for the disappointment I'd feel later in the day when I didn't make the RMH design team....bummer...just not my time is all, but I'd be lying and cold if I said I wasn't bummed. My attempts to wow those doing the voting, just didn't make the cut. The votes were close so that's not to say I didn't miss out by one vote. Or not....doesn't matter in the end I scrap for me....my family too, but mostly me, and I really did a great job as far as I'm concerned and that's what matters. For some reason Bloggers not letting me post pictures so I'll do it from Picaso. Thanks to those who put up with my stress this past week when I was preparing my projects, you gave me great support.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Just not your time -- very true! And, your time will come! You're a great scrapper -- don't give up!! ;)