Friday, August 11, 2006

DOODLE PANTS

You got to love some doodle pants. Run they're at Target, I wouldn't suggest letting them wear them to school with the markers in them, but to make them original before they go to school is very fun. I draw the line at getting rude t-shirts about hating homework, and kids not listening. As if teachers don't have enough trouble with kids, now they have shirts that express the messages. I try to find the funny ones that express something cute and positive.....like "It seemed like a good idea at the time." or "Small but Mighty" or "It's my boyish charm" These pants are heaven for a kid who loves to draw. We had fun with them last night.





Posted by Picasa
Oh the escape artist has returned thank goodness. Someone found her and took her to our vet this morning. Crazy dog!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Glad Mazie has returned!

Those pants crack me up! I can only imagine what my students will decide to advertise with them... UGH!