Saturday, June 24, 2006

Yes I am Crazy....



So in regards to my post of last night.....yeah I got no supportive friends. None...so apparently I was wrong. I know this! And mom enabling me?? That's what mom's are for! Seriously I'm on the road to recovery and my husband likes me still. I had a budget friendly lunch at Kings Island today....I fed myself, and 3 kids with a large popcorn, 1 soft pretzel with cheese, and thank the good Lord our drinks were free. Yeah however what I did pay for cost $9.50......what the?? Usually I pack, and smuggle in my own food. But today I was ill prepared and decided to take kid #3 at the last minute. That's right me and 3 kids BY MY FREAKIN SELF at Kings Island, what the hell was I thinking? 3 kids together is always a really bad idea. Once I was down to 2 kids only it was far more manageable. Favorite ride of the day for me and Maddie hands down was the Avatar....I highly reccomend it even if you don't like scary rides, it's really smooth. We had a great day and it wasn't crowded at all.

2 comments:

Melinda said...

This looks like a lot of fun!!! I'm not brave enough to try King's Island yet, but maybe someday. I can't imagine going with more than my own kids, though! You're so brave!!

Heather said...

Isn't it good to always realize you are crazy AFTER you do the fun things??!??!