Friday, June 09, 2006

I'm fine.....Really...fine.

It's just a little bump in the road of life. Nothing we can't recover from. I know these things happen for a reason, just not sure what that reason is and "why me". God will need to turn up the volume a bit if he's trying to talk to me. Or maybe I need to take some time to be quiet and freakin listen. Yeah that's it. I am feeling generally better than I was when I posted the last entry. Still a bit stressed, but much better.

I know I am loved by many when I post a blog entry like that one, and get 4 e-mail wondering if I'm ok, wow, feel very blessed thanks to my peeps sending me some love!

1 comment:

Heather said...

You do need to take time to be by yourself and really listen to what God's saying. The world is much like watching a breaking news report in a room full of toddlers -- the more you need to hear what God says, the louder and crazier the world is...