Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I'm still Alive...

Well I survived my first official night of SOS prayer team. Felt kind of out of place, but certainly felt the presence of the Holy Spirit, like in a huge way. I remember that energy, from when I was a teenager, and attended many a conference just like that. I felt the energy in a different kind of way this time, it was good stuff. Did get to pray for 2 strangers, and they seemed ok with it. I will say teenagers ecspecially girls are overly dramatic, sure a lot of it is the holy spirit, but a lot of it is drama, hard to tell when they are being genuine, but that's really God's job isn't it. It's just good they are there, and getting that kind of experience. The pressures now compared to when I was a teenager......wow.....kudos to those who make a commitment to follow Jesus at this age. Matt Redman rocked tonight. I'll try and take pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Teenage girls ARE drama -- there's nothing else to it!!