Saturday, December 31, 2005

I love Technology......

Not as much as you, you see, always and forever! Good heavens long time no blog. I was checking Stacie's blog and was like dude blog already! Um duh....I haven't blogged either. I feel like I've been a veg since Christmas was over. Not really wanting to do much of anything but mess with my ipod, take photo's of my gnome and watch TV. But alas, I met my peeps tonight at Archivers, and we got our scrap on. I may have only done 2 pages and did a tiny bit of gossiping, but it felt good. The page creating did anyways. I think we frighten newer scrappers. After all according to some we invented scrapbooking (little inside jokey). We had a stranger sitting with us this evening. From what I've seen and know, it seems your average scrapper does not use staples or sandpaper. Heck they may not even own an inkpad. We scare them with all of our equiptment. But a page creation just doesn't feel right without using something rather unconventional. I picked up Big Picture Scrapbooking and I have to tell ya it could be one of those idea books that changes my way of scrappin forever, just like Becky and Rebecca did, not to mention Heidi Swapp. Such simple and doable ideas on how to organize crap, and taking the stress and tension out of scrapping photo. Wow who knew? We all did it's just nice for someone to say it outloud. So I submitted this layout but so what I will also blog it because it probably won't get picked up, nothing ever does and I am completely fine with that. It was one I had sketched out when I was considering doing HOF this year, it's done but not for HOF.....too dang stressful. I don't care how amazing this layout may be to anyone, NO I am not entering HOF so don't even start people. This is the first I've scrapped since November I believe. Felt good, real good....can I do it again soon?

The Wee Gnome has been on the move. This is from this evenings antics. Went to Biggs after scrappin, so it was around midnightish, did my grocery shopping, great time for that basically had the place to myself, just me and the Gnome. So much fun, I'd venture to say one of my favorite gifts ever. Oh and yes I am aware it's nearly 4 am.....good Lord, I should go to bed now.

No comments: