Wednesday, December 21, 2005

24 Hours....

Just doesn't ever seem long enough. Well the important thing is the cards are mailed. The last batch went out today. I have a few more last minute gifts to buy and that's done, just need to finish wrapping. Tomorrow after I shop with my dad, I hope to have time to make cookies. Bought ingredients tonight. Friday night is the play, then the Christmas festivities begin. All this prep, and it'll be over in 2 short days.

Perry started the evaluations with Childrens this week. We had our first appointment, with many more happening in January. I am hopeful for the outcome of all of this. He can be very trying at times. But most of the time he's delightful. When talking to the psychologist at childrens yesterday, I mentioned I get stressed out, and lose my patience every now and then. He completely understood, and said you are doing the thinking for 2 people, it has to be stressful, theres no way it couldn't be. Maybe if I'd just get more sleep, dealing with him would be easier, and less stressful. Hummmm...might be onto something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Jodi!!! Have a WONDERFULLY blessed day!