Sunday, December 04, 2005

Fancy "to-do" Outfit....


I couldn't get the desire to dress like Austin Powers out of my head while shopping. I saw this shirt and kept going back to it. Tried on a few things that were less than flattering, and just took the plunge got the shirt, w/o trying on, got the jacket, had the goucho's, hooked it up with some FISHNET stocking, (I've never owned a pair I swear, who knew these were such a turn on to men???), and some super cool boots. All the sudden I am totally comfortable and I look oddly like I should be kicking it whe Thomas Jefferson and his peeps signing the declaration of independence. And as you see thanks to Harold and his mad skills I could totally fit in!
I think Harold and Ron were plotting against me after the photo I posted of Ron....but ha....I am proud of the versitility of my outfit, that could be worn in many different eras.

By the way anyone know where I can find directions on how to make these as gifts?

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

you are a hoot! Thanks for a great Sunday afternoon laugh! I didn't realize Thomas Jefferson had peeps!

Stacie said...

Oh, Jodi... gouchos? For the love of all that's good and right in the world... GOUCHOS? And yet, I find myself strangely jealous of your ability to blend in with the founding fathers (and their homies).