Wednesday, May 23, 2007

God Knows Me!

It's that time of year again, when we join the ranks of other faithful campers and get our camp on at Hueston Woods. Problem is we neglected to secure out spot early like you are suppose to so there are no reservable spots left, dang it. So we hope to get our spot on Thursday and pay for an extra day just to be sure we secure out spot for a weekend of over-crowded camping paradise. Nothing is too small for my God, and he loves me so, I am sure he will hook us up.....besides I had a good God weekend last weekend. Will you send up some words? It's just a campsite so it's not a huge pressing issue, which I am sure won't take up much of his time really.....FOR GOD SAKE PEOPLE PRAY!

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I'm praying right now, sister. Good luck with that :)