Sunday, March 25, 2007

The Mundane

Seriously nothing amusing or witty to say. Nothing exciting going on, just the day to day, joys of life in general. I did however find this little piece of entertainment of the Ladies, or shall I say Lady...in the bathroom singing a song off their new album, of which I am going to purchase right now. With the sweet sweet itunes hook-up from Stacie for my b-day. So far I've got some songs from Seussical (which is playing in Middletown next weekend, if you haven't seen it GO...can you hear me? GO...it's so dang cool) a worship song off of More Than Ever, and now I'll get this BNL song.


Ok I'm off for more fresh air, some scootering, and off to a meeting.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I adore Ed (the "Not-so-barenaked-lady" in the video.) I'm a lady fan. I've been previewing the album on iTunes and think I'm just going to jump in a buy the whole thing. I end up loving all their songs anyway (except "Spider in My Room." Because, yuck.)