Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Funny for Free

Ok so Dooce....lucky sap gets to make money off her funny. I'm funny for free. I suppose if I was as funny as she was I'd do it for a living too. Holy crap she's dang funny! Heck I can go and not blog for a whole week and no one notices. Or they might, but no ones yelling.

So I informed Perry his good buddy and body guard on the bus is moving at the end of the school year. I told him during a time he pays attention right after his shower. He was sad literally for a half a second. And then says "it's ok mommy I'll draw a picture of Jordan and hang it on my wall of pictures, that way I'll never forget him. Is he moving far away, like to another country?" He's just moving near columbus, but to Perry that's another country. Just another chapter in a kids life. He'll probably barely be effected. My best friend moved away when I was the exact same age. I was tighter with my best friend because all we had was each other no video games or cable TV to take up our time. We were always outside. We stayed outside until the streetlights came on. Robbin and I have stayed in touch for almost 30 years. She's moved a lot over the years, me not quite as often. I'm a stay put kind of girl. Which reminds me her christmas card was returned cause she moved yet again. I'll have to e-mail her.

No comments: