Sunday, July 24, 2005

Tired....


But for some odd reason I found myself here writing. Why? Hello it's 1:41 am, why not just go to bed? Theres something about me, I just hate to let the day go. I hate to go to bed, even when I'm exhausted. I love sleep, but actually letting go of another day is hard.

Look whose back! Mazy the amazing wonder dog. Aparently a lady from Hamilton found her wandering in the parking lot, and picked her up 3 weeks ago. Finally called in the number on her registration tag, and got our number. In 3 weeks they got attached to her. Ron was right, "it'll be fine she always comes back. Dang dog! Putting us through that emotional hell again. Last time she left it was for 4 months. Nice of her to just leave for a short time. Long story but her previous departure she was stolen, we suspect.....lots of evidence. The theifs began to feel guilty and then returned her. Crazy I know....but that's what happened....insane. WELCOME HOME, MAZY THE AMAZING WONDER DOG.....next time they get to keep ya!

No comments: