Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Music of My Heart!

I was thinking about Nicole today. As in Nicole C. Mullen. I can't believe it's been 4 years ago or maybe it's 3 years ago since the Billy Graham Crusade was in town. I have to say that is the coolest thing I've ever done. Be a counselor at the Billy Graham Crusade. That's one of things a lot of people want to do before they die, whether they are a Christian or not is see Billy Graham in person. And boy did I. I wasn't just a counselor, I was commited to being at all 4 shows. Driving down there everyday, in the hottest part of the summer. I'd do it again all over again. I didn't get to counsel a whole lot of people only 3 since there was a ton of counselors. But just to be a part of it was amazing. And the night Nicole was there was nothing short of amazing...she sang beautiful with the choir made up of hundreds of volunteers. So amazing. If you ever have a chance to see Nicole or Billy DO IT! This video is way cool because it was shot in Cincinnati, mine and Nicoles hometown!

No comments: