Sunday, July 17, 2005

Little Something

Ok so I was surfing around reading blogs I read regularly. And this person had a cool idea in regards to old music and finding old CD's. I'd tell you her name, except um I don't know it. I know I got linked to her blog from two peas, but I'm too lazy to go there find out who she is and then type it on my blog. I know I know wierd I'm discussing someone whose name I don't even know. It happens people it's the internet. I made a comment on her blog so maybe she'll swing by here and introduce herself. Unless she's a famous scrapper, in which case don't count on it. Rarely do famous scrappers make comments on my blog. Ok I digress....what was I doing? Oh old music. Ok, the fancy video code website and could find anything for the old jams I was thinking of so the video is from my college years. Probably sophmore year was when I became a punk rock girl, or more alternative than punk rock. So thus the Depeche Mode video, it's a cool one too.

Depeche Mode: Hooked up with Amy's roommate from college, Mindy came to cincy to go to the music for the mass's concert. One of the best concerts of all time. Nitzer Eb opened for them, I was a fan of both and really enjoyed the song from Nitzer Eb, Join in the Chant.....really crazy industrial dance song.

Def Leopard: Oh hello Joe Elliot, you sure are hot, but I am sure not so much anymore cause you are probably old and fat. LOL #1 memory rocking out with the youth group kids to Rock of Ages on our way to go camping, on the camping trip from hell. Oh we kids had a great time being slacker teenagers and got majorly lectured at the end of the trip by some very stressed out youth leaders. A couple quit after that camping trip. I was 16 I believe.

Midnight Star: More youth group memories. Playing Freak a Zoid over and over again during our possum trip to smokey Mountians/Florida/Disney

Ok folks gimme some of your old music memories.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jodi-
Yeah! thanks for playing my silly little game on your blog...and for commenting on my blog...comments are awesome and delicious. Also, my name is Nisa, by the way...do I not say that on my blog site?...that's sad of me...perhaps I should introduce myself now that I know people other than my friends and family are reading it...HA! later gator,
*N

Stacie said...

HEY!!! I want some of that! LOVE "Enjoy the Silence". Ah, the memories.

Good choices. I'm off to check out this new code!