Sunday, July 24, 2005

Reds Game


Ok I could be a faithful Reds fan like my grandma was. But I'm not, I have a hard time cheering for a losing team. I hate going to a game and they lose. Not to mention the runs they did get was due to errors, and it looked fixed. Hopefully next game will be closer and it won't be 90+, degrees and my kid won't be obnoxious. Oh yeah and hey snooty family in front of us. I hope you have grand children someday who are obnoxious and unruly. You could have at least acknowledged my apology for my kid kicking you in the back (which wasn't even that hard) instead of just rudely getting up and moving. Don't worry I prayed for you.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

I have to be honest, I'm a die hard Reds fan. Can't root for any other team. Regardless of the losses. I know, I'm sad that way. My brother, who is a baseball fan in general but a rabid Red's fan specifically, has a favorite saying, "Next year will be their year". He's been repeating it over and over (and over...) since 1990. Optimism is what keeps us going I guess :-)

Great photo, by the way!