Sunday, March 02, 2008

The Fun Never Ends.....

I am tired tired tired. And I am pretty sure that this is just the beginning, of how tired I will be for the next few months. Someone remind me again why I've gone back to retail? I will say if I think I'm tired, I need to thank my lucky stars I am not a manager and I do not have that kind of responsibility or stress. Remind me of that once they figure out I have leadership skills....the answer is gonna have to be a big fat NO! So I just spent 4 days with Ikea peeps, having my head crammed full of all things that are job related. Canton, MI folks are awesome, they have a great team and I do believe we have learned from the best, I just hope we can form a team that is bonded that well. Now I'm off to an Ikea party....then I go to work tomorrow cause I do love these people (not that dang much...but geeze)
Heres a glimpse into my life right now....When I'm not at work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, those are some stinkin cute kids! Maddie was thrilled to see herself. Thanks Aunt Jodi.

Stacie said...

Holy cow, I'm LOVING the style of your slide show!! :)

I have 426 photos arriving from Snapfish this week. One set plus doubles. To make two scrapbooks, one for each boy. And... I'm doing 12 x 12. So it's all assembled. You know me, I only do specific event books: Rusty's father's day book, my "Third Day trip" book, etc. So now it's all Disney, all the time...

When are we going to get started?! :)