Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Um...I'm 39...

Holy Crap how'd that happen? Oddly enough I feel younger than I did last year. Maybe it's cuz, I'm working a funner(is that a word) job, with younger co-workers who think I am their age? I attempted to party like I was their age last night for St. Patty's day....yeah....um why does my favorite sweat jacket smell like beer? Not smoke but beer (smoking ban in ohio) It was fun, but old girl couldn't hang after 12:30. Something about strange men (as in strangers) doing a little "grab ass"....hey...get off dude! Other than the occasional grab assidness (new word bonus), and the occasional ass clown, it was loads of fun. We have what's called imports at Ikea (co-workers from other Ikea's in other states who are showing us how to roll Ikea style) and we had to show them how to have fun in West Chester....or the Dub U C....LOL. As if me being a middleaged married women knew how to have a good time in the Dub U C.....yet recalled the Brazenhead being mentioned by some young folks once, and I rolled past it last year on St. Patty's day....I was correct in my assumptions, and it was all the way live. And now the folks from Philly, LA, Boston....and other places think Ohio folks know how to party. Not to worry, I had only 2 beers...small ones...and was home by 1:30.....respectable and responsible, that's how I roll.
HAPPY B-DAY TO ME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HaPpY bIrThDaY! Glad to see you made it home safely. Night on the town. On me. Wheeeeeeee!

Stacie said...

BWA HA HA HA HA --> The "Dub U C"! Hysterical. I'll let my brother know that he works in the hood (he's over at United Healthcare. Also in the Dub U C.)

What's a good ganster name for Liberty Township...?

Regardless, Happy Birthday and you'd better have your butt over here tomorrow!!

Leah Yourstone said...

Happy Birthday, cousin! I'm glad things are going well for you, you do sound really happy!