Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Adjustment....


So the reality of retail working is coming at me full force, next week. I left my availability as open, and flexible so I'm working a few evenings....gasp. And I'm off during the week and working on Saturday....again gasp. Life is not as it used to be, where I could listen to 10 podcasts during a week with no problem. No podcast listening for me right now. I hope I can get to that point where I can work it in to my day somewhere.

Friends and Family is Saturday, if you didn't score a pass sorry I only got 4 and gave them to those who would disown me or those excited about Ikea coming and had never been. If you are desperate to get in there on this coming Saturday let me know ASAP and I'll see about any extra pass's folks need to give up. Grand Opening is a week from today.....if you go either this Saturday or anytime in the next few weeks be nice to my co-workers they haven't a clue what they are doing. And for God sake people if you go on Grand Opening buy a freakin' Hot Dog it's only 50 cents and the IFS (Ikea Food Service) folks are trying to break an Ikea record.
Oh and do not be JEALOUS OF MY SWEET SHOE HOOK-UP!

No comments: