Thursday, January 31, 2008

The excitement is Intense....

Not really. Scored a spot on channel 12 news. You could totally see the zit reflecting off the shiny black BILLY bookcase I was working on. Not to mention this day I had on my dingy blue zip up hoody that many of my friends hate cause it's just dingy. My former co-worker Angie used to ask me "why are you still wearing that thing it's gross....?" She's mean...cause that's my favorite sweatshirt. It's got this black spiral paint spot on it where I had worn it while doing some sort of stamping art thing with black paint, and theres a black swirly on the boob area....but it's a super comfy sweatshirt so whatever.


Layni was kind enough to post the enquirer picture of me sitting my fat arse on the floor in my orange sweatshirt....(that one is even older than the blue one and it's fairly crusty too. They just don't make them like they used to.) I look like a giant orange pumpkin.
This picture I am posting from the the Enquirer article is of my cool new friends. That's April putting a cool bed together, (this was the second try as she messed it up the first time....shhhhh....) This bed is cool because it can be lifted up with a clicky bar thing and it holds up the mattress to make it easier to change the sheets....BRILLIANT! In the background is Tarji (pronounced Ta-gee, her mom was effected by the drugs....she even says so, but it's a cool name from an old 1950's movie.) She and Julie (pictured next to her) are not big fans of furniture building, and like to take their time because they are not looking forward to the next piece waiting for them and their allen wrenches. I'll try and remember to sneak in my camera tomorrow to get my own sneak peaks....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the fact that in the picture from the Enquirer that I posted, that you're doing the work by yourself that it's taking TWO men to do on the other side! LoL You've just got sweet allen wrench skills, I guess. [in my best Napoleon Dynamite voice]

Anonymous said...

Milt and I loved your picture in the paper Judi Sexton. . . we mean Jodi Sexton.