Friday, October 26, 2007

16 Years of Marital Bliss

For the record when I was a teenager, I didn't want to get married till I was 35. Which means had I stuck to my plan I'd be married 3 years now. Heck when I was a teenager I was lucky to score a date much less a husband. So when I found one at the ripe old age of 21 I decided I better marry this one cause if I don't no tellin when I'll find me a husband. I mean there was a lot more that went into the "should I marry this one" criteria. The fact that we perfectly compliment each other helps tremendously, and that we were friends first, another bonus. And he's got kissable lips.....hee hee....didn't think I'd go there did ya. Shhhhh who cares that I have nothing to compare them to whatever people!

He's definately gotten better with age, so has our relationship. We basically became grown ups together. We both only spent about 1 year on our own as grown ups and we've been doing it together ever since. Kinda nice to have someone you like to do life with, it'd be lonely not to have someone. I mean I'm sure my friends could fill in those kind of gaps but they are reluctant to spoon me whenever we sleep together. Guess they think it's kind of wierd. LOL............
Happy Anniversary.....to my Home Squeeze!

I am aware I've been tagged hold on to your britches I'll get to it sometime in the next week or so!

No comments: