Sunday, June 03, 2007

Weekend Madness....

Might I point out how much I love Costco? I do I love the place, they have everything one could ever need in this world. In an effort to go light-green, cause full on "Green" would be insane. John Mayer spoke of it in his blog on April 26th. I've decided to buy organic stuff, only that which I might find at the Costco. Mainly because, for me that's enough, and I don't want to spend an outrageous fortune on say Sugar for instance. Besides Ron's not so much on board with organic so getting him to get the costco organic goods is meeting me halfway I think. Besides organic is good for the mind. I think Perry's mind is sharper already just from drinking organic milk. Organic is Layni's thing, and John Mayer is her man....cause she thinks he's HOT....If I close my eyes and imagine him sexy, and he just sings the blues and plays the guitar, then to me he is HOT as well. So in celebration of me passing the God forsaken LOMA test I am going to treat myself to see his HOTNESS....along with the everso funny Ben Folds....who likes to use the F word randomly in his singing......which can be amusing when you are in your cube at work. I've not passed the test yet....no studying happened today.....I hope to get disciplined tomorrow and have a full on evening of hardcore studying.....and hopefully your prayers will help....no actually I know they will cause I'm that confident that you people know what you are doing. Theres strength in numbers so even if you don't believe in God pray anyways....and someone will listen....

P's at his first sleepover tonight.....I'm sure he's fine....he's an only child ya know, so yeah...ok he's fine really, I'm sure he's fine. He's got his doodle shark, and his slinky's.....fine...really he's fine. Good Night.

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

HE'S FINE!

Stacie said...

I'm sorry... I think John Mayer is not hot. Talented? Sure. But he makes constipated/nauseated faces when he sings and looks like he's choking on his own tongue in the process.

Maybe if I were blind I'd consider him hot?

I do like some of his songs. But he lost some points for being a "smart" songwriter when he started dating Jessica Simpson. Because that's just gross.

I'd still probably go see him in concert though.