Friday, June 03, 2005

I is for I think I found a new love.........

I am so in love with music right now. Trust me an Ipod will save you from cube hell. And the music right there in you ear buds, all up in your head it's like your own personal concert right in your cube. Love IT! Check out the new love, of which will be my next whole album download. Five for Fighting. Click on music and listen to "If God Made You".......man great cube crying song. Heres the words.

If God Made You
"Hey Kid… Your time has come to changeThough I need you more than I’ve needed anyone in any way tonightHey Kid… I know it won’t be longThe Captain’s calling…come to see you back where we belong
Something inside me is breakingSomething inside says there’s somewhere better than this…
Sunset sailing on April skiesBloodshot fire clouds in her eyesI can’t say what I might believeBut if God made you he’s in love with me
Hey Kid…Do wishes count at allCan you give me a sign…give me anything I won’t tell a soul you toldHey Kid…Will you hold me when I sleepWill you find me when the tide decides that I got to leave
Something inside me is breakingSomething inside says there’s somewhere better than this…
Sunset sailing on April skiesBloodshot fire clouds in her eyesI can’t say what I might believeBut if God made you he’s in love with me
Sunset sailing on April skiesBloodshot fire clouds in your eyesI can’t say what I might believeBut if God made you he’s in love with me
Something inside me is breakingSomething inside says there’s somewhere better than this my love
Sunset sailing on April skiesBloodshot fire clouds in her eyesI can’t say what I might believeBut if God made you he’s in love with me
Sunset sailing on April skiesBloodshot fire clouds in your eyesI can’t say what I might believeBut if God made you… he’s in love with me…"


Sorry it pasted all wierd.

They sound so lovely, where has this group been all my life?

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Please. Don't enable me with the iTunes talk. I have 70-something songs in my shopping cart there to purchase at some point. That's not including the four complete albums as well... (great, now you made it FIVE albums!)

:-)

Melinda said...

Please, please, PLEASE tell me how you scored an iPod. I want an Ipod mini, apple green in color...I've even blogged about it. Tell me how you bought it...where it came from...that I deserve one too! LOL