Saturday, June 04, 2005

I found a new blog to stalk, Wendi, really great stuff going on there. I am making all sorts of cool friends. Gotta love blogland! Great quote she had on there I am gonna have to steal and put it here only bigger!


"Quit telling your God how big your mountain is, and start telling your mountain how big your God is."


man I so did that with Perry and school stuff the past couple weeks. At first I was like I can't do this, this is way too big for little ole unassertive me, and then I was like wait this is my kid.....don't mess with my kid, said a PRAYERand said BRING IT!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT IS RIGHT GIRL, YOU GO!

BRING IT:)

Glad to have found you and love reading your entries!!!

Melinda said...

You have led me to so many cool blogs through your links...which *I* then start to stalk and comment on and I'm sure they wonder, "How did this woman find me???" LOL