Thursday, November 16, 2006

Why be Trendy when you are already cute?

Ok I seriously want to cry. Love Love Love his hair long, and it was just getting to the point where it looked really cute. But alas there are somethings that happen in life that make you question the need to be trendy. There are somethings that make you say....ok there are ways to prevent certain things from happening. Details aren't important, but making the haircut decision was me acting like a grown-up...and honestly he could care less. He looks cute either way, but the Luke Skywalker heading towards a rock singer was so so cute!
Before

Before

AFTER
Thanks to Geegaw for the spontaneious venture to Great Clips this morning.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

I agree - either way, he's cute!!

Anonymous said...

That infectious smile is seriously cute! I loved Tanner's hair really short, but not that's growing longer, I'm liking the long hair look.

Stacie said...

Perry's cute, hair style doesn't seem to matter.

My best friend's sons both have curly hair and she leaves it longer. I tried that with my boys though Liam's hair is thick and stick straight so it doesn't even do that cute flippy thing. Sean's is curly but just gets BIG instead of funky cool. So their hair stays short until they're a little older and willing to have an opinion. Meh.