Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Cub Scout MADNESS

Ok so they say....(not sure who they are, but I'm sure they're experts) that those people who are the busiest make the best most organized leaders. Hello Sarah Palin, future Vice President. Oh and Hello Jodi, future cub scout leader BURN OUT. Not sure who it was that told me it would be a good idea for me to not only be the committee chair (my fulltime volunteer job, in charge of doing all that other stuff no one else is doing), do school night (apparently part of the committee chairs job), Cub-O-Ree sign ups, (I said yes to that too???), oh and then throw in Peterloon sign ups....ok did I mention all of this stuff happens ALL AT THE SAME DAMN TIME. Thank goodness Cyndi's doing Spookeree sign ups. And if you see "they" you know those experts, let them know I get what they are saying, but I'd like to know if they have any advice or leads on how one goes about cloning themselves, them being experts and all that would be some helpful info!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I've had many encounters with the elusive "they" - can't stand them. If I ever see them on a dark street, I hope my breaks fail!

Good luck to you!!