Saturday, October 25, 2008

2 More Weeks....

So I've not been involved in the politcal craziness other than attending the McCain/Palin Rally a month ago, and being informed enough to know where I stand. But no matter which side of the fence you are on this is a super cool time to be alive. It could just be my age and to be able to see where our country has come from and where we are right now.

Just the possibility that a women could have been president. And now the very real possibility that a women just might be vice President, is amazing. The fact that it wasn't too long ago that a women wasn't even allowed to vote. Not to mention the idea that an African American could be president, that also is way cool!! They too weren't even allowed to vote not too long ago. Say what you want about whomever, the whole process is interesting to watch. I just hope my candidate wins, I am doing some serious praying about that, I'm slightly scared of it going the other way, and if it does, I am sure God has a reason, and we'll all be ok.

No comments: