Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Still Sick!

Ok so I feel a bit better today thanks for the 2 of you who are concerned about my well being. How is it that a man who knows his wife is ill can't put some sheets on a bed? They are clean in the dryer all he has to do is put them on the bed, I didn't ask him to iron them, just put them on the bed. Why am I the only who who notices that a 7 year old can't aim? For the toilet that is. Why am I the only one cleaning pea off the wall? I mean granted I am probably the worlds worse house keeper, why is it just my job? Is it just my husband who thinks his only job is to cut the grass, and that's enough? He is a good husband and father, I will give him that, and he runs on little sleep usually. Which for the lack of sleep I have no simpathy for, because he could get more, but he abuses his free time and doesn't sleep like he should, I ain't complaining cause I do the same thing, but my theroy I'll get all the sleep I want when I'm dead. Ok just thought I'd take the time before the nyquil really kicked in to complain about my spouse, a woman has that right! Feel free to leave you complaint in the comment section.

1 comment:

Melinda said...

I'm sorry you're still sick! I think husbands purchase that kind of "blinders on" vision at their monthly meetings from the souvenier stand. STINKS! I can't believe that a uterus wields so much power to make us super sensitive to what goes on in our midst. I don't keep a great house either, but how many times can you trip over your shoes before you pick them up? Or, shove crap into the garbage can when you KNOW the bag has to be changed?? Of course, I would give anything at this point to trip over some shoes & holler about the garbage...but, that will have to wait until March!