Monday, October 18, 2004

Everyone else sick!

Now the kid and the husband are sick. Perry's just got a cough and a runny nose, he doesn't really feel bad, acts normal. Ron however is achy and whiney! Probably from lack of sleep, the man doesn't sleep when he can, says he can't. What? I don't care what time of day it is if I am tired and need to sleep I can make myself sleep. But heck if you aren't going to sleep and you are home all day with "nothing" to do, do something domestic, all that crap ain't my responsibility! UGH.....MEN....who trains them like that anyways? While I am on the subject of husband haters. Why can't he just say nothing when he doesn't like something I cook? I made scrambled eggs for breakfast on saturday, and I got fancy and put some cream cheese in them (shhhh he doesn't like cream cheesse). Makes them kind of creamy and gives them a yummy taste. I didn't brown the scrambled eggs, I like them pretty and yellow. He ate them, and said nothing, until 24 hours later, he says as we are leaving church, "were those eggs yesterday over easy?" What? You are 34 years old and have ordered eggs over easy, what kind of crazy question is that? He said "they were kind of runny". I reminded him of the rule if you don't have nothing nice to say don't say it at all. Ok I'm done being a husband hater.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

You're cracking me up. You're feeling "Zesty"? Isn't that a brand of crackers?

I'm trying the eggs with cream cheese. And thanks ever so for making me crave eggs at 3:45 in the afternoon.