Monday, October 11, 2004

Sick!

Man I hate going to the doctor. Ecspecially twice within less than 2 weeks. Last time they gave me the choice to be weighed or not. I know I'm WAY overweight so lets just skip that so my whole days not ruined. This time she said "hop up on the scale".....UGH....why not close my eyes? I didn't and it wasn't pretty. Stupid fat gene, as I break the curse of mental illness from my family, and refuse to be crazy. Why not break the curse of the fat gene? I guess it's impossible to do both, be sane and fat or be skinny and crazy. Not sure which is worse. Well I missed work today, that's 2 mondays in a row. Hopefully they won't hate me. They like keeping employees so they probably won't be too upset with me, but I was up ALL NIGHT literally coughing my full head off. I slept for maybe 30 min total, so I was pretty much useless to anyone. I am going to bed now and it's before 11pm so that's a record.

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Feel better, sister. And are you saying I'm fat? Or am I insane? Just wondering.

Melinda said...

So what about those of us that are NOT skinny, but crazy...that doesn't seem fair, does it?!

Hoping you're feeling better, Jodi.