Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Random Life Stuff

What the? I tell you what I just typed this long long blog, and something crazy happened and it disappeared! Talk about Random life stuff testing my patience! Argh! Tonights alpha talk was on resisting evil. I can hear that same talk a million times and still get something new out of it. Steve Fuller does a great talk on resisting evil. I guess to be able to fight off evil in this world you first have to admit that evil exists and not pretend like it ain't there. Good heavens we are surrounded by it. All that stuff of the world, leaves you with nothing but an empty lifestyle, full of doubt, guilt, and shame, which eventually leads to broken relationships. My thought is all that stuff isn't God testing you, it's satan testing you to see if you are for real about this Christian stuff. Anyways I am sure I've offended a whole lot of folks by now, but I'm just keeping it real. It's just who I am deal with it. You got your thing, this is my thing, I'm just telling you what I know to be true, nuff said. Now you wanna talk about some random life stuff testing your faith....check out my friend Stacie's blog, holy crap that's some serious madness! Oh and can I mention again how amazing Switchfoot is? I figure if I mention it enough everyone will run out and own that CD. My latest obsession is "I dare you to Move." That song is the definition of what it's like to get that good God feeling and then random life stuff happens...and well "I dare you to Move." Great song.

No comments: