Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Crazy Weekend

Wow our Yard Sale was a huge success. We had a blast. We had people come on Saturday only to return on Sunday because we had good stuff, and if we didn't sell in on Saturday they needed to buy it on Sunday. Combined we made close to $1000. We gave away free pop, to show God's love in a practical way. It still baffles me that people are amazed when you give them something for free, even if it's a generic pop. Then on Sunday we gave away free ice scrappers with every purchase. At the end, the very helpful Harold made an enormous pile for the Salvation Army. They too everything even though it was nothing like what I had told them we'd have. I brought very little back into my house which was the goal. I still have a whole lot of crap. I procrastinated and didn't plan very well. This weekend is the big Stampaway rubber stamp convention. I can't wait. All the $$$ I made well not all but almost all, will go towards adding to my evergrowing collection of rubber. Stampaway is insane, it's 2 floors of rubber stamp dealers, it's so much fun. And people make pins or trading cards out of stamped images to trade, so I am making 100 trading cards to trade, I'll post some tonight when I get more done. Gearing up for a crazy rubber filled weekend, woohoo!

No comments: