Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Confessions of a Reality TV-aholic

There was a need for me to go to Walmart this evening. So after sorting some toys for the yard sale this weekend, and getting Perry ready to go, off we went to Walmart. As I am pulling down the street, I check the time and it's 7:15! How'd it get so late? Then remembered very quickly, it's Trading Spouses night (that sounds crazy). If I go to Walmart, I won't make it home in time to see my show! Any normal person would be like "oh well", but not I. I thought, it's only Tuesday, I got time, I'll just get some food, and go back home. So Perry and I got some Arby's (their new Chicken Salad is awesome!) and went back home. Just another adventure in the life of Jodi. The show was very good. I didn't think it could be as good as the last one but it is, this time the wealthy women is the nice one, and the lower middle class women is a raving lunatic! The second show is really when you get to see their true colors so we shall see next week.

1 comment:

Stacie said...

Jodi, you need help. Who passes up a trip to Wally World for TV? (assuming you were going to the really nice Wally World up off of Bypass 4 - if not... I wouldn't have bothered either).