Monday, July 26, 2004

Keeping Up....

Just wanting to keep up with my blog.  Ok newsflash to those of you who aren't all that close to me.  I am a reality TV junkie!  Seriously even reruns pull me in.  The newest one that has pulled my attention is Trading Spouses.  Oh my goodness could this not be the coolest thing?  They've taken a rich upper class white women who is basically a princess, who isn't even raising her own kids.  She is trading homes with a black lower class lady who is keeping it real.  Holy cow the pampered princess has a rude awakening.  The re-run of last weeks episode was on tonight, the new episode is on tomorrow night.  I love it when they do that, just so we can get a refresher the day before. 

New discovery of the week.  Should be called true confession of a TV-aholic.  I do get outside at least once a day trust me.  Ok so my child takes after both his parents and loves the TV specifically Nickelodian....UGH....a little Spongebob goes a long way.  Well I've discovered.....YIPEEE.... he love Foodnetwork.  So we now can enjoy TV programming together.  Specifically our favorite food show to watch together is Good Eats, and it's educational.  So Spongebob can go take a flying leap into a bucket of Pinesol for all I care, I've had enough of his yellow spongy absorbent self. 

4 comments:

Stacie said...

I'll just pretend you didn't take the name of Spongebob in vane (and did I read correctly that you just threatened his life with a household cleaner?).

I love Good Eats. Alton Brown (the host) is a riot and I always learn some odd facts from watching. Rusty used one of the BBQ rub recipes from an episode and it was awesome.

Anonymous said...

I also know that you like the movie "Breakfast at Tiffanys." What do you like about the movie?

Anonymous said...

Poor Spongebob, and he has done so much for Perry and his imagination.
I am with you, I love the new Trading Spouses show. I sure hope the black lady donates all the princess's money to charity.

Anonymous said...

Wait. The program's title is "Trading Partners," is it not? You say these chicks traded homes. Did they trade partners too? Is the white chick living with the black chick's husband, and vise versa. If not, why is the program called "Trading Partners?" If the show has nothing to do with "swapping," then that would make the programmers big, fat, liars. (THOU SHALL NOT LIE.)

If the program is actually about "trading partners" (a form of sodomy), why does a fine Christian lady, such as yourself, finding the program so entertaining?

Uncle "B" (Just being evil again -- personally, "trading partners" is a big "score" with me.)