Saturday, July 24, 2004

Holy Cow!

Ok this is stinking cool!  Howcome everyone doesn't already have one of these.  It looks nice and imagine the fun I will have.  This isn't the last you've heard of me.  Ok a little something about the picture I just posted.  That is from when we went to Kings Island for Ohio Nationals (my place of employment) company picnic.  We took Maddie (my best friends little girl) with us so Perry would have someone to ride rides with.  They had a blast and this picture is so cute!


1 comment:

Stacie said...

My life isn't interesting enough to have my own blog. However... it wouldn't let me post comments to yours if I didn't register so now I DO have my own. I guess this way, if you write about ME doing stupid things, I can turn around and return the favor. Good times.