Monday, September 17, 2007

Celebrate with Me!

I feel like I've just finished a super hard class on being assertive. I certainly passed with flying colors. If it wasn't for God having my back and about a bajillion people praying, I feel that it's very possible the whole situation would have consumed me. Now lets just hope my child won't need counseling when it's all said and done. And here is my song of celebration. I think Rob might be hotter than John......shhhhhhhhh......



When I was in the midst of the hardest part of the crisis...man the lyrics of this song are perfect.

2 comments:

Heather said...

I don't have to be quiet to say it: Rob IS hotter than John. Period.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, he's pretty, don't get me wrong, but for me it's JOHN! all the way! It's clear, however, that we have much love for men who have something political to say. Because apparently fighting the power is HOT![?]