Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Public Apology

Ok I wanted to apologize for my bad attitude on Sunday. I'm sorry primarily to God. As I've spoken to a few people from church, and read some blogs, come to find out apparently I was the only one in the church possibly (besides my husband) with the bad attitude. So so many people were blessed....God truly show'd up. I was so flippin Grumpy I didn't see him, but he was there. Makes me think about how many times in our lives have we missed the blessing because we allowed Satan to ruin it by embracing a bad attitude? Or we allowed someone to get to us. Finished up the book of Daniel with Beth Moore tonight......OUCH.....my brain hurts. Without that constant weekly study my brain is libel to atrophy. I needed that. I needed that reminder of who I am and that I have a job to do for God, no matter what the cost. A big fat reminder in tonights lesson was the wicked will stay wicked. UGH.....it's so frustrating. How some people don't see the error of their ways. I can put it to them just as plain as day, like continue to live your life this way and it will catch up to you. Or just blatantly hand them some scripture printed out.....to steer them the right way. I did this at work once. I printed off
Philippians 2:14-15 "Do everything without complaining or arguing, so that you may become blameless and pure, children of God without fault in a crooked and depraved generation, in which you shine like stars in the universe." I handed it to most people in my department....for the most part I believe there is only one other Christian in my department....didn't care. I swear people who work in cubical wonderland spend a big majority of their work day complaining about what someone else is or is not doing. Thus the reason I plug up my ears and work being oblivious to the world around me. I do not want to hear it. So my intentions upon completion of Daniel, something super simple, I'm not going to complain at work, and when other people do I'm going to call them out....plain and simple. Is complaining about it going to solve anything or are you just wasting my precious time?
Ok God so my big apology to you is I'm sorry for my complaining about Sundays overcrowding....the overcrowding meant more people could hear your message of salvation and join my team of non-complaining Christians. I believe many did, thank God cause I could sure use their help. Be Blessed!

No comments: