Saturday, November 28, 2009

SWITCHFOOT-Hello Hurricane

Remember back in the day when I would blog about switchfoot like every other day? Well, then life got serious, and I had to act like a respectable member of society and not like a groupie, which is truly what I'd like to be. Well their new album came out a few weeks ago, and I got it on itunes the day it came out. It's super fabulous, close to as good as Beautiful Letdown, which is my all time favorite Switchfoot album, this one doesn't top that one but comes closer than any of their other albums, it's great! So their tour isn't coming even remotely close to cincy, so I stalked flickr and found.....

This, amazing pictures that makes me feel as though I was right there. Enjoy, and if the photographer is out there....thank you, thank you, thank you!

No comments: