Thursday, February 02, 2006

Back in Business

So when I was beside myself with fear this morning that my ipod having days were numbered, my co-worker Angie felt my pain. She too is a member of the ipod obsession club. Probably because she works in the same place and hears the same people talk all day long, you have to have a way to tune folks out. Well she was frightened for me, and my ipod. So when I called Apple and they told me the news I was rather excited and joyful at my good fortune. That within 24 hours my ipod would be either new or back in working order. So I told her that "who ever that guy is, I could just kiss him I'm so dang happy." Obviously I spoke out of excitment, cause I won't hug folks much less go around kissing strangers. So I added...."well I mean, if he's cute." Ha.....well.....unfortunately for the ipod "genius" (it's what they are called), I'd rather call him a geek, but they like to refer to them as genius's.....yeah goodlooking he was not. Saved my life yes he did, but a kiss he was not getting from me. Dude could barely speak, he looked like a white version of Urkel, except he dressed cooler. But he messed with my dead ipod for less than a minute and said I'll be back with your new one....I'm sorry do what? And he brought me a brand new 6GB pink mini......YIPPPEEE.....no the size of a dang credit card nano, or a too much technology video, good old fashioned mini. Thanks Apple, Ipod Genius......Mr. Steve Urkel.

1 comment:

Heather said...

SCORE on the new IPOD!!