Monday, February 14, 2005

Wheres the Flavor?

Ok so I gained 8oz last week. To me that's basically just staying the same, I could have pee'd out 8 oz. It's tough though, as big as I am, I'll have to eat like this for the rest of my life. It just doesn't seem like fun. Will it ever get fun? I mean ever since I've started on the journey to lose weight all I want is chicken wings! Not just a few but like 10. And man that would send me over the edge for sure. Why does everything that's bad for you have to taste so good? And things that are good for you.......not so good. I had one of those skinny cow ice cream things last night, it tasted cold, and wet. But there didn't seem to be much flavor! I am helping with the Valentines day party at school today. Oh help me! I like my kid and maybe 1 friend but 24 of them.....yikes. I would imagine there will be some out sick so that's less kids.

No comments: