Thursday, January 13, 2005

Laundry

Man I can't stand laundry. I wish I could get away with wearing the same thing everyday! And my clothes would never get dirty. I avoid the folding and putting away of laundry at all costs. Thank goodness wrinkles can come out in a dryer. Well Ron was on vacation this week, and he couldn't take the mountian of clothes any longer, so he basically forced me to fold...ugh....and put away like 3 baskets of clothes. Theres still probably like 6 in the laundry room. Why do I have so many clothes?? I am at least pretty good about Perry's clothes and I keep them put away, but mine....whose got time for that? Ron does his own laundry for obvious reasons. Speaking of laundry I should go do some. Thank goodness tomorrows friday. And no work or school on Monday.....yipeee.....

No comments: