Sunday, March 06, 2011

I'm Still Alive

Blogging is just not happening. I'm not going to shut it down I promise. A lot has happened since I last blogged. Most recently, I got me a fancy new Pink Laptop. Pink makes everything better. It's nice to have something new and fancy. Our PC is super slow, and the laptop we scored for $100 from Ron's work, finally bit it. So I was the lucky one who got the new laptop. The man will get one too in a few weeks.

Even more exciting. My dad's gonna get me a laptop bag for my birthday. Nothing other than a fancy pants Vera Bradley bag, because I am fashionable like that. In other news.........


I have become a full on Lego Harry Potter Addict! It's bad. Ron Got it for the Ipod touch, intending it to be for Perry's Ipod, but Perry's Ipod is too old and couldn't suppor the game so I put it on my Ipod. Well I began to play it and was completely obsessed and played it until I finished it. That wasn't enough so we got it for the Wii and it's a whole new game. Now the whole family is playing. We are having loads of fun.

No comments: